Saturday, August 30, 2008

Carr Court Block Party

Our block party turned out to be a great success. Only a few people RSVPd, but a bunch showed up! We blocked the street off and the kids ran and played all around. Station 14 showed up and let the kids check out the fire truck. They also got to flow some water from the fire truck and then refill it from the hydrant. I wish I had taken more pictures, but I was too busy talking! We had balloons, a kiddie pool, a kiddie pool filled with Quick Snow, music, 2 tables covered with food and Noah's tractor and 4-wheeler were going the entire day! We had lunch AND dinner at the Block Party! The grill was going almost the entire time! We were hanging out and talking from noon to 11pm! Some showed up for lunch, went home, and then showed back up for dinner! It was a lot of fun and really nice to get to know our neighbors! We are definitely doing it again next year!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: