Thursday, August 21, 2008

Mohawk




Noah has been asking me for a haircut for a few days. I asked him what kind of haircut he wanted and he perfectly described a mohawk! So Tuesday, after making 100% sure that he wanted a mohawk, I ended up giving him a faux-hawk! I couldn't bring myself to shave his head all the way to skin on the sides!

Yesterday, was our day to go to Cody House. I was afraid they would all disapprove of Noah's new haircut, but they all loved it! One of the little ladies said that she loves Noah, so it doesn't matter what his hair looks like! Too sweet!

I have no idea where he got it, but right after I cut his hair, Noah told me he will still be nice to the little kids. ??? Sounds good to me! He'll just have to represent the good boys with mohawks! :o)

No comments: