Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Denver Zoo trip with our Cody House friends

We hit the zoo today with our friends from Cody House. Well, our friends from Cody House didn't end up going, but several resident from other Colorado Assisted Living houses did. Noah and I helped push wheelchairs.




This lion was waaaay too relaxed!




Noah, Hendrick and Randy checking out the zebras.




Noah insisted on knowing why the peacock was dancing around and vibrating his feathers. I told him it was because the boy peacock liked the girl peacock and was trying to impress her. Noah went on to explain this to every other child who was there watching them! Oh my!


Mama Canadian Goose turning her eggs.


Hendrick, Betty and Noah checking out the fish.




Fuzzy babies!




This thing was so boring! It just stood there and looked at us.....until.....Noah started singing Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star to it. I'll try to upload the video of that. It was too funny!




Noah pushing Randy.


Randy, Betsy and Noah


Riding the carousel.




Flamingos


Lorikeet


Mean duck biting my shoe.



The train that Noah loves too much.

No comments: