We helped Jason load up some bricks this evening in Boulder. I brought the bag of yummy natural Cheetos I bought for our camping trip this weekend. We got out of Boulder late and started driving home at 9pm. Noah asked for some of that "dinner in a napkin" (cheetos). It's funny that he had no idea what they were, since we never eat them, but he knew he wanted some more!
Noah fell asleep while eating the cheetos. When we got home and I was getting him out of the truck, he was asleep and when I moved him he started eating "invisible" cheetos! He was chewing and everything! He was so out of it and still asleep! He ate 3 invisible cheetos before I picked him up and as soon as his face hit my shoulder, HE BIT ME! He thought he was eating a cheeto! It was just like he was sleepwalking, which he has done before! I screamed and wiggled, but he didn't even wake up! It was pretty hilarious!
No comments:
Post a Comment