Friday, July 18, 2008

Glenwood Springs, Colorado


We stayed at the Hot Springs Lodge last night. This morning, Noah and I played at a park while Jason was at the CSCUSA board meeting. Noah met a friend, Robbie, who he played with non-stop! And after the meeting was over, we met our friend Angela and her kids at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park. We rode the tram to the top of Iron Mountain where we took an hour-long cave tour and rode the Canyon Flier alpine coaster. These pictures are from the balcony that you get to from inside the cave. Noah was not scared at all. That is I-70 you can see at the bottom of the mountain!!! My legs were jello, but I went out there anyway. The battery went dead in my camera, so I will post the rest when Jason is home with his camera.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: